With combined aesthetic appeal and strong functional properties, Solid Surface is a smart and elegant alternative to traditional restroom compartment materials performing best where practical elegance, rugged durability and maintenance are important considerations.
For affordable luxury, the polymer based artificial stone can replicate natural colors or patterns such as granite, marble or stone. Our standard line is comprised of over 60 colors and patterns.
Impervious to water, moisture and heat, Solid Surface features a “Class A” Fire Rating. In addition to anti-bacterial properties, it is non-toxic and non-allergic, and its nonporous properties prevent the growth of mold, mildew or bacteria. As a result, Solid Surface is a perfect application for hospitals, restaurants, hotels or high-traffic areas.
Due to its repairable and renewable qualities Solid Surface is a low-maintenance and affordable material. Varied add-ons, such as shoes for uniformity, stainless steel hardware and a finished trim to conceal any partition hardware, can heighten the quality of your Solid Surface project.
AMPCO by AJW offers Solid Surface applications for vanity tops, wall cladding and tub surrounds for all washroom environments. Combined toilet partitions and matching vanity tops deliver stunning interiors.
With its long lasting beauty and highly functional properties, Solid Surface outperforms any material currently in the market. It is truly a one-of-a-kind toilet partition!
- Durable Material
- Good Moisture Resistance
- Anti- Microbial
- Fire Rating Class A
- Class “A” fire rating
- Renewable surfaces resistant to chemicals, etching, deep scratches or graffiti
- Impervious to water, moisture and heat. Perfect for highly moist washroom environments
- Anti-bacterial properties: non-toxic, non-allergic, rejects the growth of mold and mildew
- Heavy Duty 3 surface mount stainless steel hinges per door
- Stainless Steel hardware
- 1/2 “(13 mm) door thickness width 3” (76 mm) reinforcement strips on hinge side and strike side
- 1/2” (13 mm) panel thickness
- 1” (25 mm) pilaster
- the following construction styles available for this material: Overhead Braced (OHB), Floor to Ceiling (F/C), Ceiling Hung (C/H), and Euroline.
- Stainless steel hardware, three(3) brackets per connection, Adjustable Bars
- 3” (76mm) reinforcement strips on hinge side and strike side.
- Heavy-duty cast chrome plated non-ferrous Zamac hardware
- 3/4” thick doors
- 3/4” (19 mm) panel and pilasters
- Solid Surface Shoes and vanity top units to match with partitions and washroom areas
- Continuous Stainless Steel wall brackets and hinges
- Concealed hardware (Solid Surface Covers)
- Special hardware and construction upon request
- No sightline Hardware (Cont. Aluminum Keepers and Cont. Hinges)
- Solid Surface Shoes
- Euroline Hardware
- Extra high doors and panels (contact factory for limitations)
- BUILDING REUSE MR 1.2
- CONSTRUCTION WASTE MANAGEMENT MR 2.0
- RECYCLED CONTENT MR 4.0
- Standard- Pre-consumer 10% Post-consumer 3%
- Corian- Pre-consumer 10% Post-consumer 3%
- Formica- Pre-consumer 5% Post-consumer 3%
- LOCAL AND REGIONAL MATERIALS MR 5.0
- Solid Surface Recovery- Buffalo, NY (C); Madison, WI (S); Baltimore, MD (F)
- Hardware Recovery- Comfort, TX
- LOW EMITTING MATERIALS IEQ 4.4
- Contains no-added urea formaldehyde
- REGIONAL PRIORITY CREDIT RP 1.0
* (C) Corian, (S) Standard, (F) Formica
For information on:
Link to Solid Surface Brochure
Link to Solid Surface Specifications
Link to Solid Surface Color Card
Information & Spec Library