All AMPCO by AJW adjustable door frames are factory pre-assembled and consist of two parts: (1) the main frame and (2) adjuster frame. This frame can be easily installed in a rough opening by two people in 20 minutes.
• Place mainframe assembly into the rough opening with hinge jamb against wall stud. Shim if necessary. Attach hinge jamb to wall stud with screws provided.
• Hang door, shim strike jam to proper clearances and attach to wall stud with screws provided.
• Place adjuster frame assembly into rough opening and mainframe, hold tight or clamp against wall surface. Attach to mainframe assembly with screws provided.
• Install balance of door hardware and check for proper operation and clearance.
• Press or tap Snap-On cover into position.
• Note: AMPCO by AJW recommends the use of clamps during installation to hold the frame tight against the wall.