AMPCO by AJW manufactures 5-ply and 7-ply wood veneer doors. They are factory pre-machined to meet job specifications, and may carry fire-ratings up to 90 minutes. Doors are for interior use only, and are suitable for any entry that requires both the beauty of real wood and the durability to stand up to the rigors of daily use.
Our doors are built to last, with solid hardwood stiles and rails bonded to the core. These elements provide them with the strength they need to withstand years of use without warping, telegraphing, or core separating.
AMPCO by AJW wood veneer doors are available in a wide assortment of hardwood species and other many exotic veneers. AMPCO by AJW uses only the finest plywood. All veneer species are available with any standard cutting method; rotary cut and plain sliced are standard on AMPCO by AJW doors. If required, AMPCO by AJW can provide stile edges to match face veneers, providing the look and warm feeling of beautiful solid wood. Please contact our factory for pricing and lead-time.
• Finishing done on-site to control and coordinate with surrounding architectural millwork
• Suitable for stocking inventory for over-the-counter sales
• Quality Standards: Conforms to WDMA Industry Standard I.S. -1A and Architectural Woodwork Institute and ASTM E-152, Fire Test of Door Assemblies as performed by Warnock Hersey International.
• Faces: 1/8” 2-ply or 3-ply cross-banded hardwood face veneer meeting AWI or WDMA grading rules as specified, 1/42” face veneer prior to sanding
• Adhesive: Type I or Type II bonds, by specification, between faces and core/frame components. Formulated using no urea formaldehyde.
• Warranty: AMPCO by AJW DOORS carry a Lifetime warranty from date of manufacture. For original installation only. (Except for STC (Sound Rated Doors) and LL (Lead Lined) doors.
Information & Spec Library